Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My logbook part 2


Yay! What bliss! Is very good  visit our land!
When I took the plane in Florence was around 2 °, the connection in Paris I caught - 4° and I arrived in Brazil with 40 ° degrees ... already gave you imagine the thump ...
Get home from my parents is so good!
The house was beautiful, all ready for Christmas, the dogs with bows ... all beautiful! And I was dying to eat the food from mommy .
xxx
Che felicità! È molto buono visitare la nostra terra!
Quando ho preso l'aereo a Firenze c'era circa 2 °, il collegamento a Parigi, ho preso - 4 ° e sono arrivata in Brasile con 40 ° gradi ... già si può immaginare il tonfo ...

Arrivare a casa dei miei genitori è così buono!
La casa era bella, tutto pronto per il Natale, i cani con fiocchi ... tutti belli! E io morivo dalla voglia di mangiare il cibo da mamma.











Follow Tha com Tudo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...