Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Hello People...


Finally I'm arrived! After two days stuck in Paris airport because of snow, I managed to get home!
First I wanted to apologize to you guys, because I promised to make news when I was in Brazil, but it was really impossible! People ... 15 days is too little in that city where everything happens!
It was a rush! And moreover the big confusion in my trip back!
Well, I have prepared some post to tell you guys how was my trip and I'll put little by little!
Oh my God after tomorrow is Christmas!
And are you animated?
I'm very excited and full of energy!
Kisses

xxx

Infine io sono arrivato! Dopo due giorni bloccati in aeroporto a Parigi a causa della neve, sono riuscita a tornare a casa!

Innanzitutto volevo scusarmi con voi ragazzi, perché ho promesso di fare notizia quando ero in Brasile, ma è stato davvero impossibile! Ragazzi ... 15 giorni è troppo poco in questa città dove tutto accade!
E 'stata una corsa! Ed inoltre la grande confusione nel mio viaggio di ritorno!
Beh, io ho preparato alcuni post per dirvi come è stato il mio viaggio e li metterò poco a poco!
Oh mio Dio dopo domani è Natale!
E siete animati?
Sono molto entusiasta e piena di energia!
Baci



 

Follow Tha com Tudo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...