Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Hoping for Christmas






I, as always in racing against time.
Not really expect all this confusion at the airport and this has delayed my plans too. But that's OK! Life goes on!
So, this will be our first Christmas here at home after marriage. I'm very happy, very excited about it!
My wonderful husband will cook  as always and I will be responsible for decorating!
I'm like a crazy, looking for ideas for the decoration of the table. As I do not have much time, I would like something creative and simple ....
Does anyone have any tips??
xxx

Io, come sempre in corsa contro il tempo.
Non mi aspettavo tutta questa confusione in aeroporto e questo ha ritardato i miei piani troppo. Ma va bene! La vita va avanti!


Quindi, questo sarà il nostro primo Natale qui a casa dopo il matrimonio. Sono molto contenta, molto eccitata... 
Mio marito meraviglioso cucinerà come sempre e io sarò responsabile per la decorazione!
Sto come una pazza, alla ricerca di idee per la decorazione della tavola. Poiché non ho molto tempo, vorrei qualcosa di creativo e semplice ....
Qualcuno ha qualche consiglio?












Follow Tha com Tudo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...