Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas at my house!


Peeeeople ... the first Christmas in our new house, I can say without a shadow of doubt, it was wonderful!
 Our friends came, I prepared a simple table, but very beautiful!
 Everyone loved ... not to mention the menu ... huuuuuuuuuummm ... all good!
 In the rush I forgot to take picture of my outfit, but I put a pretty dress that I bought at RosaMel (this story I tell you in post of my trip to Brazil!)

xxx

  Ciao Ragazzi ... il primo Natale nella nostra nuova casa, posso dire senza ombra di dubbio, è stato meraviglioso!


  I nostri amici sono venuti, ho preparato un tavolo semplice, ma molto bello!
  è piaciuto a tutti ... per non parlare del menù ... huuuuuuuuuummm ... tutto buonissimo!
  Nella fretta mi sono dimenticata di scattare una foto del mio abito, ma ho messo un bel vestito che ho comprato in Brasile, da RosaMel (vi racconto questa storia  nel post del mio viaggio in Brasile!)










Follow Tha com Tudo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...