Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My logbook part 3




Do you remember my trip to Brazil? So, there I met a very cute store! Cute in every way, the clothes, the treatment, the place.... I just loved it!
The shop is called Rosa Mel, is growing slowly but is already having success in Rio de Janeiro!
My sister always bought there. That's because before open shops, they sold at fairs!
Each piece its very different, colorful, lively ...
As I had not much time (my credit card said thanks ...) so I bought a dress and a halter top!
But take a look in these models and visit the store site, I'm sure you will love!
Oh, if they can not come into direct contact with the shop, send an email to me ok!
The pictures of my purchases are not very good, but I can assure  they are so beautiful!

♥♥♥

Ricordate il mio viaggio in Brasile? Allora, ho trovato un negozio molto carino da tutti i punti di vista,  vestiti,  accoglienza, locale .... Me ne sono innamorata!

Il negozio si chiama Rosa Mel, sta crescendo lentamente, ma stà già avendo molto successo a Rio de Janeiro!
Mia sorella ha sempre comprato li. Questo perché prima di aprire il negozio vendevano alle fiere!
Ogni pezzo è molto diverso, colorato, vivace..
Dato che non ho avuto molto tempo (la mia carta di credito ha detto grazie...)  ho comprato solo un vestito e un top!
Ma date un'occhiata a questi modelli e visitate il sito del negozio, sono sicura che vi piacerà!
Ehi, se non riuscite a entrare in contatto diretto con il negozio, inviatemi una mail ok!
Le foto dei miei acquisti non sono molto buone, ma posso assicurarvi che sono bellissimi!



































Contacts: 
site: http://www.orkut.com/Main#Profile?uid=4983024440661861348
email:rosamelfreguesia@hotmail.com
tel: 005521 . 3392-0246/ 2493-6756/ 33125321


Follow Tha com Tudo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...