Thursday, November 11, 2010

Next Stop: Rio de Janeiro


I'm here enjoying the rain, the chill and counting the days to escape ... ahahahah ...
My trip wasn't very organized, but I'll try to put at least one post per day telling the news from there! I promise!
I profited this post to talk a little of my town: Rio de Janeiro.
Rio de Janeiro, capital of the homonymous state, is the second largest city in Brazil located in the Southeast. It is a big economic centers, cultural and financial aspects of the country, is known internationally for various cultural icons and landscapes such as the Sugarloaf, the Christ the Redeemer statue (one of the winners of the election of the informal New seven wonders of the world), the beaches of Copacabana, Ipanema and Barra da Tijuca (among others), the Maracanã Stadium, the Olympic Stadium João Havelange, the Tijuca forest, Quinta da Boa Vista, the island of Paqueta, New Year's Eve at Copacabana and Carnival.
This is only the beginning, to let you guys salivating!
I'm counting the days!



Follow Tha com Tudo

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...