As I told you guys, my trip was not well planned. And now I'm running against time. How do I know I always forget something, I decided to make a list. Then came the idea of making this post, with basic items for traveling.
1. What to wear:
* An idea is to use a thick scarf that can serve as a blanket.
* Basic clothing with shoes and handbags in vivacious colors. The accessories make the difference.
* Dark glasses (indispensable for long trips)
2.What can not miss in your handbag:
1. bubble gum: good breath makes miracles
2. Basic make up: Just a few touches and you're ready
3. Toothbrush and paste:even more after a meal
4. Deodorant: sweat can ruin any wonderful look5. Wet towels:helps cool and clean
6. Moisturizing cream:for not let dry hands or feet
7. Hair clips and elastics: not to be frightened when you wake up and not have many resources to "lower" their hair.
8. Butter for lips: for dry lips
9. Socks:for protect the cold and make you very relaxed when you sleep
10. Perfume: choose a fragrance that you like
1. Labels of identification: it is always wise to identify your bag
2. Great portfolio: You can organize all your documents in only one place and no risk of losing or forgetting some.
3. Ipod: Choose your favorite playlist and enjoy.
4. Moleskine Notebook: Works as a hobby and then you can keep it of as remembrance
5. Magazines: doubles as a hobby, in addition to keep you informed